. Crystal Salt’s array of elements forms a compound in which each molecule is inter-connected in a harmonious state allowing the vibrational component of the 84 trace elements present in the salt to be in harmony with each other and promotes a healthy balance. This means the energy content in the form of minerals can be easily metabolized by your body. All of the 84 inherent minerals and trace elements found in the crystal salt are available in colloidal form — meaning they are so small your cells can readily absorb them. It is very difficult for your body to absorb too much crystal salt since there are powerful and effective feedback loops that regulate this process. These same 84 elements are found in the human body.
The benefits of eating natural Himalayan Crystal Salt include:
- Regulating the water content throughout your body.
- Promoting a healthy pH balance in your cells, particularly your brain cells.
- Promoting blood sugar health and helping to reduce the signs of aging.
- Assisting in the generation of hydroelectric energy in cells in your body.
- Absorption of food particles through your intestinal tract.
- Supporting respiratory health.
- Promoting sinus health.
- Prevention of muscle cramps.
- Promoting bone strength.
- Regulating your sleep — it naturally promotes sleep.
- Supporting your libido.
- Promoting vascular health.
- In conjunction with water it is actually essential for the regulation of your blood pressure.
You Are Losing Precious Intracellular Water When You Eat Normal Table Salt
For every gram of sodium chloride that your body cannot get rid of, your body uses 23 times the amount of cell water to neutralize the salt. Eating common table salt causes excess fluid in your body tissue, which can contribute to:
- Unsightly cellulite
- Rheumatism, arthritis and gout
- Kidney and gall bladder stones
Many people believe sea salt is a healthy alternative to table salt, but this is no longer the case. The oceans are being used as dumping grounds for harmful toxic poisons like mercury, PCBs and dioxin. Reports of oil spills polluting the sea are becoming more frequent. With some 89% of all the sea salt producers now refining their salt, today’s sea salt simply isn’t as healthy as it used to be.
AVL’s Salt Market
(next door to the Salt Cave)
offers refillable Himalayan salt grinders
Stop by the retail shop today to purchase one